minimising stress Designed from the outset to be the ‘15
min airport’, Lille Airport can pride itself on the many advantages
it offers the traveller from across the European Region:
Lille Airport is situated in the centre of a very dense motorway network:
the A1 Paris-Lille, the A25 Dunkirk-Lille, the A23 Valenciennes-Lille,
the A22 Gand-Lille etc.
This location makes it very easy to get to the airport. In addition to
its proximity to Belgium and the towns of the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region,
the airport is only 15 minutes from the centre of Lille and its Railway
stations; the Lille airport shuttle links the airport to those stations.
Time limits reduced to a minimum
Access, Car parks, check-in, boarding…Lille Airport and its partners
do everything in their power to keep transfers and waiting times to a minimum.
- Car parks with direct access to the terminal, one located in the terminal
- a single passenger air terminal, where
everything necessary for the journey is clearly and immediately recognisable
by the traveller.
- express check-in facility with the Self Service Kiosks (Air France).
- an aircraft handling capacity allowing aircraft to be turned around
ready to fly again in less than 30 minutes.
- Respect for punctuality: in the top 15 French Airports for flight punctuality,
Lille Airport is ranked 4th.
Technology at the passenger’s
Thanks to Lille Airport information technology services’ collaboration
with the airlines and their airport assistant, passengers benefit from new
services and technologies which facilitate their journeys:
- Express check-in at the Air France Self Service Kiosk
- Check-in configuration which allows e-ticketing, check-in and boarding
card issue on the Air France website
- WiFi Hotspot (Wireless internet network) in the airport hall, waiting
areas, boarding lounges and the Business Centre for working passengers.